System Requirements - Order Importer for Sage
For optimum performance Order Importer for Sage should be installed on the same computer as your Sage data.
Order Importer for Sage is compatible with:
- Sage Line 50 versions 10, 11, 12 and 2007
- Sage 50 Accounts versions 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Sage Instant Accounts 15 and higher.
- Sage Line 50 Accountant
- Sage Line 50 Accountant Plus
- Sage Line 50 Financial Controller
- Sage Line 50 Accountant Starter Solution
- Sage Line 50 Accountant Plus Starter Solution
- Sage Line 50 Financial Controller Starter Solution
- Sage 50 Accounts
- Sage Instant Accounts 15
- Sage Instant Accounts Plus 15
- Disk space: 20 MB
The following software is also required:
- Windows based PC running Microsoft Windows XP, Server 2003/2008, Vista, Windows 7
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
(The WebXeL Order Importer for Sage software installer checks for installation when installing program and allows you to download directly)
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.8 or higher*
Our installer will check your system meets these system requirements during installation*, in the unlikely event we find your system is missing any of these requirements our installer will direct your browser to the appropriate download locations where each item can be freely downloaded.
*The Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) are made up of many different components that are distributed with many different software applications, its possible for a computer system to have the latest versions of some files and older versions of others, for this reason the installer cannot check this item. In the unlikely event that you experience any kind of problems running Order Importer it is advisable to download and install MDAC 2.8 or higher.